Games and Gadgets is always looking for writers who want to share their expertise or experiences related to games.
Whether you are a professional writer or just love writing about games or want to share your gaming experience, you are welcome to contribute to Games and Gadget.
Why “Games Write for Us”?
- You get to write freely, there are no strict guidelines.
- Your writing is shown to the world as we have audiences all around the globe.
- We are quite active on social media and therefore we promote your content across various channels. You can also promote your content easily through our website links.
What do we Look for?
Your content should be data driven, valuable plus engaging. To ensure, we publish your content, you must follow the following guidelines:
- Make sure your content is relevant and is of at least 1000 words
- Your content should be original and not published anywhere else.
- If you make any claims in the content, make sure they are genuine and credible. Plus, these claims should be backed by genuine research or case studies.
- You should include images but not copyrighted ones. Plus, the images should be relevant to content and be in such a way that it makes it easier for the reader to understand it.
- The content should be in proper format with clear subheadings, paragraphs, proper spacing, punctuations, bullet points etc.
- The content should be in shorter paragraphs and in easy-to-understand language.
- The AI Generated content will not be approved.
- SEO Friendly Content with originality and engaging content will be published.
- Prefer writing technical points only if the points that you are writing are true and confirmed by authentic sources.
Content Submission Guidelines For “Games Write for Us”
- Your content must meet our quality expectations and editors have the right to reject submissions and make minor changes to your article at their discretion.
- Your content must be at least 1000 words long and provide value to our viewers.
- You are only permitted to have one self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, helpful resource (such as a blog post) in the article’s body (dofollow link) or a link to your site or any social media outlet in the author bio (dofollow link).
- The links must be relevant. Links to dating sites, SEO companies, credit-related sites, and so forth are not permitted.
- When utilizing photographs, take care not to infringe on the rights of others. Give credit as needed.
- Please email us with your article suggestion if you have any.
GAG wants to hear from you and publish your writing soon. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any more inquiries.